1. Do you collect anything? I used to collect EVERYTHING. Not so much because I loved collecting stuff, but more that I was sentimental about everything. Now, though, I love to T.I.O. “Throw It Out” (I can almost hear my sister’s chant in my ear… throw it out Beth, throw it out…)
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking. I’m usually more into the characters themselves than the celebrities who play them. Edward Cullen (not Robert Pattinson); Mr. Darcy (not Colin Firth); and Mr. Rochester (not Ciaran Hinds). There’s just something about that elusive Prince Charming that makes characters so attractive. Could any real man be as perfect as Edward Cullen?
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what’s the story behind it (them?)? I have a small scar on the middle finger of my left hand from the car door slamming on it. I have a small scar on my knee from when I fell while trying to give hubby a piggy-back ride (bad idea, don’t try it). I have a scar on the side of my nose from when I had a little minor cosmetic work done on it. And don’t believe Shane when he tries to tell you it was a nose job, because it wasn’t. LOL Oh and I have a scar on the inside part of my elbow.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it’s gross or weird? I don’t really eat a lot of weird food. I guess sometimes I like to put cream cheese on my Eggo waffles. Is that strange?
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Nope. That was an easy question.