What I REALLY love about this recipe is that you can prepare it the night before. Makes for a really easy breakfast (or dinner in our case) 🙂
- 6 slices Wonder Classic White Bread
- 1 cup fully cooked diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I use either cheddar or mixed cheese. Whatever you want.)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Tear bread into small pieces and place evenly on the bottom of the baking dish. Top with ham and cheese.
- Whisk eggs until blended. Whisk in the remaining ingredients. Pour egg mixture over the ham and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
When you are ready to bake it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.