There’s just something about that “Q” that I like. “Q” is so much better looking than “q” Random.
If you would like to do this, just copy and paste, remove my answers, and add your own. And I’d love a link to your post to see the different answers 🙂
3. If you could move anywhere else, would you? — The only place I’d even consider moving to outside of the Tampa area would be right on the beach at Longboat Key.
4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be? — Homestyle Eggo waffles or Eggo minis
5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? — Jane Austen
6. What was the last book you read? —I’m reading one called Laird of the Mist by Paula Quinn again
7. What was the last movie you watched?— Mean Girls
8. What was the last song you heard? —We don’t usually listen to the radio in the car, so I don’t remember.
9. What’s your dream vacation?— Going back to Rome / Italy.
10. What is the next trip you’ll take? — We are going on a Caribbean cruise with my parents! I’m so excited! (If you have any questions about cruising with Royal Caribbean, my family is the one to ask! We love ’em!)
11. Did you ever go to camp? —No way
12. Have you ever been in love? — Mmhmmm
15. How is your best friend? — I think she’s doing ok. I hope she’s having a good, healthy day today and is feeling good 🙂
16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? — Me! 😉
17. What does your last text message say? — My last sent one says “LOL. Boys!” and my last received one says, “I know right! Ugh! lol”
18. What are 3 things you’ve always wanted to do, that you still plan to accomplish? —- Have kids, get a Yorkie, and learn how to cook well.
19. What is one thing you’ve learned from your parents? — Being happy in life is a blessing.
20. What is one thing you hope to teach your own children? — To do the right thing just because it’s the right thing, not just when you’re going to get something out of it. And to be fair, honorable, and have integrity.