1. How many pets do you have? Five. I have two dogs and three fish.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be? Hmm. Not sure about this one. How about Audrey Hepburn or Ginger Rogers back in the day..
3. What is your favorite money saving tip? Using coupons for what I need and not buying things I don’t. When I was browsing through Pier 1 last weekend, I was talking to the sales associate about how I don’t use baskets because I can only buy what I can carry 🙂 It’s a good way to limit how much I spend on extras, although I am learning the best way to stack things up arms. lol
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up? I’m not one of those people that will say I want them to do whatever will make them happy. I want them to be successful without being miserable hahaha But maybe I’ll change my mind once I actually have kids 😉
5. What is your favorite quote? Don’t be too hard on yourself. Even a clock that isn’t working is right twice a day.