1. What is the first nightmare you remember? All of my nightmares are about killers. I don’t remember the first one, but the most recent was actually a series of nightmares. Each night would continue off the previous night’s… I was in a house, with a killer, and we would start off in the kitchen. The “Pop Goes the Weasel” jingle that you hear when you play with a Jack in the Box would start playing… I would run and try to find the exit, but when it got to the “Pop goes the weasel” part then the killer would start chasing me. Each night I would wake up when I was killed, and the next night I would take a different route. I never did find the exit, but eventually I stopped having the dreams.
2. Even if you’re not a sports fan, what’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I am NOT a sports fan. No way, no how. However, since I am a sports widow, I declared this “Twilight Season”. When Shane is watching a baseball game, or a football game, or whatever, I go and watch a chick flick. Does that count as sports? lol
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? Mini skirts would be cool. lol.
4. Did you make good grades in school? Yup, sure did! Sometimes I pretend to be an airhead, and it’s fun for me to sit back and watch who buys it. Idiots 😉
5. What magazines do you subscribe to? None.