I apologize in advance for not taking better pictures, but I was running late for my book club yesterday and didn’t pause to think about it.
I really liked these cookies. They weren’t overly sweet, and had a great taste different from the typical chocolate chip. And have I mentioned how easy they are? It’s great to make things from scratch when it’s easy 🙂
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups Cocoa Krispies
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg and the vanilla & beat well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt & mix well.
- Stir in the Cocoa Krispies.
- Drop rounded teaspoons onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and remove immediately. (I baked for 12 minutes and the edges were well done)