There are a few things I really like about this quiche:
- No need to blind bake the pie crust. (You don’t need to pre-bake it)
- It’s super easy.
- There are 4 eggs in each pie.
- It has bacon.
- It has GOUDA!
- 3 ounce package of bacon pieces
- 6 ounces Gouda cheese, cut into small pieces
- 3 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9 inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- Put the pie crust roll in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll your pie crust and place in your pie baking dish.
- Put the bacon, gouda, and parmesan in a medium bowl; mix to combine. Transfer the mixture to your pie crust.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl (re-use the cheese mixture bowl), add the half-and-half, and whisk to combine. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 25-35 minutes (until the quiche is done and brown on top).