I love regular ol’ Kraft Macaroni & Cheese… in the box… with the cheese packet. And add just a few more ingredients and you’ve got a great side dish that takes boxed mac & cheese to a whole new level.
- 2 boxes (7 1/4 oz each) Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, prepared according to package directions.
- 1.5-2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 bag Mexican/taco blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Transfer the prepared macaroni to a medium/large baking dish.
- Sprinkle seasoning over top of macaroni and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- For picky eaters, add the seasoning and then stir the macaroni to evenly mix throughout. But if you like the stronger flavors of the Mexican seasoning, prepare it as directed. 🙂