1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? I don’t have any kids yet, so no 🙂
2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like…first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) This one got me thinking! It’s amazing that something that was soooo important to me back then is now so unimportant that I don’t even remember. I can’t even remember who it was with! I know it wasn’t with the first guy I kissed because he never called me haha Come to think of it, it was probably with my first boyfriend when I was 16 and we probably went to the movies.
3. What’s your “silly” fear? (We’re not talking water and heights.) This isn’t a silly fear, it’s a very serious one. I’m afraid of bugs. They are out to get me! Frogs — jump at me. Roaches — eewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Ants — Disgusting! I wish they would all just die die die!
4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? I deal with it as it comes. Although my husband might disagree, heh, I’ll put up with a confrontation for a little bit before I start pushing back.
5. Wood floors or carpet? Wood floors for looks and carpet for comfort.