Recipe adapted from: Boboli
These were so yummy that Shane actually asked me to wrap the leftovers up so he could take them to work… and he isn’t huge on leftovers. I knew they’d be easy because I read the recipe, but it always surprises me when things are *that* easy. Although — cheating by using the pre-minced garlic helped some! I discovered this wonderful section of the produce department where everything is done. Chopped, diced, minced… whatever your recipe calls for, they’ve done the work for me. 🙂 You may not get the satisfaction of preparing the meal from scratch, but some days there just isn’t enough time!
And hello??!? Only three ingredients??? Three ingredients and you’ve got yourself a quick snack!
I only had 1 cup of Mozzarella, so I had to use 1 cup of Colby Jack as well. I’m in love with mozzarella, but the CJ wasn’t bad either.
And of course I had to cut it like they do at Papa John’s
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Mozzarella)
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Bake crust on a pizza pan for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle garlic over crust and top with cheese, leaving a 1″ border around the edge.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Depends on which size pizza crust you get, but just put the toppings on according to your personal taste. It’s probably pretty hard to mess this one up.