These were pretty good! I was hesitant during the baking process because I tasted the cheese mixture and it was ‘eh’ — but I really liked them, especially hot from the oven! They aren’t sweet, they aren’t buttery… I guess you could just call them little savory bites!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (7.5oz each) cans of refrigerated biscuits
- fresh chopped parsley to garnish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese until blended.
- Separate biscuits and flatten them using the palms of your hand.
- Add a little dollop of the cheese mixture (1/2 tsp or less?) to the center of each biscuit. Fold the biscuit edges together and press to seal. Sealed edges down, place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake for about 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
I think these would be a great party hors d’œuvre!