You’re going to have to trust me on this one, because the pictures are terrible! Terrible pictures = Good tasting food. At least on my blog 🙂
- Deli Ham
- Deli Turkey
- Muenster cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg & 1/2 cup milk is enough for 2 sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, beat egg and milk. Set aside.
- Spread mayo on the bread.
- Alternate Ham -> Turkey -> Cheese -> Ham -> Turkey -> Cheese
- Coat the sandwich in the egg mixture.
- Heat a greased skillet over medium heat and brown the sandwich on both sides.
- Serve immediately.
It doesn’t look like much, but it’s a nice little twist on a plain sandwich 🙂
I’d also like to share this recipe: Baked Apples with Maple Walnut Sauce
It’s an old one but a good one, and I’ve been craving it lately!!