This is one of my new favorite meals for a weeknight dinner. A little bit different from the “same old” but still full of the ingredients that are already stocked in the pantry (or refrigerator in this case) and the tastes we love 🙂 Have I mentioned before how much I love egg noodles?
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp AP flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 bag egg noodles, cooked as directed on package.
- parmesan cheese (1/2 cup, plus some on top)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add milk, stirring until thickened
- Stir in ham and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Layer noodles and mixture. Sprinkle some extra parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.