Recipe adapted from: The Girl Who Ate Everything
You know you want to take a bite out of that, don’t ya?
I don’t freak out trying to make my truffles perfect. Remember that your cooking has home-made charm 🙂
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup finely chopped salted pretzels
- 1 box Baker’s semi-sweet chocolate squares
- 1 bag Heath toffee bits for garnish
- Combine pretzels and peanut butter in a small bowl.
- This step isn’t necessary, but it will make it much easier: Chill the mixture in the freezer until firm (15 minutes)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into balls – roughly 2 tsps each. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Freeze until very firm (about 30 minutes)
- Following the directions on the box, melt the chocolate.
- Roll the frozen balls in melted chocolate and transfer back to the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle toffee on top and then refrigerate until the chocolate is set (about 30 minutes)
My truffles were quite large, so this recipe only made 7. Adjust to your desire 🙂